Paul GarmirianMonday, March 18, 2019
Paul Garmirian, or P.G, is a cigar brand named after its founder, Lebanese born cigar connoisseur Paul Garmirian. It is made entirely with Dominican grown tobaccos.
Paul Garmirian founded his company in 1990 after doing extensive research on cigars for his book The Gourmet Guide to Cigars, published the same year. The company sells its products only via retail locations.
- Paul Garmirian Symphony 20 - Limited Edition
- Paul Garmirian Gourmet Series 15th Anniversary
- Paul Garmirian Soiree
- Paul Garmirian Gourmet Series
- Paul Garmirian Gourmet II
- Paul Garmirian Maduro
- Paul Garmirian Reserva Exculsiva
- Artisans Selection By Paul Garmirian
- PG Artisan's Passion By Paul Garmirian
Notable Paul Garmirian cigar smokers include Presidents Bill Clinton, George H.W. Bush, and George W. Bush and other Washington insiders. Law & Order star Fred Thompson, The West Wing actor Richard Schiff, and David Letterman are also known to smoke PG cigars.